- We only interpret and use genes with level A evidence (high level of research).
- We look at your inflammation profile, anti-oxidant need, vitamin profiling, and factors affecting weight.
- We look at tolerance to gluten and lactose, as well as the MTHFR gene which affects methylation, which is associated with the switches that turn genes on and off.
- Your DNA raw data is available to avoid re-testing in the future.
- In partnership with Atlas Biomed DNA testing.
- DNA analysis is used to assess important biochemical pathways. By looking at specific enzymes and receptors we can assess and score how important pathways like detoxification, inflammation or methylation are likely to work. We can then help to compensate for any genetic weaknesses with high dose, personalised supplements.
- DNA analysis guides and can help to finesse, but (except for extreme examples) it does not give an answer.
- humanpeople analyses genetic variations most closely linked to nutritional requirements, physical performance, and skin health – all based on clinical evidence. By looking at these variant Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (“SNPs”), we are able to provide highly personalised recommendations. For example, where you should limit or restrict your intake of the nutrients such as saturated fat or salt; or where you may need to increase your dietary intake or take a supplement to optimise your blood levels; or what you can do to improve your skin health, as well as how to optimise your fitness routine.
- Vitamin B12 and folate behaviour are essential to health and are involved in many biochemical systems. Some genetic variations are significantly compromised and the process of “methylation” is affected if your diet is not optimal. Methylation is associated with the switches that turn genes on and off.
- We have partnered with Atlas Biomed. As well as our report you will get the full DNA report.