- Find out how healthy your gut is using the latest 16s gene sequencing.
- Healthy gut bugs / microbes are essential for your overall health. In fact, around 70% of your immune system lies within your gut.
- Gut health is linked to a) skin conditions like rosacea, acne and eczema, b) mental health issue like depression, ADHD, anxiety, and c) autoimmune conditions like psoriasis, Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis.
- Good gut bugs are your friends, but a side effect of treating infections with antibiotics is that it can take your gut between 6-24 months to recover from a single course of antibiotics.
- Antibiotics in childhood have been shown to negatively affect our gut microbes, which affects how we break down food and can cause obesity.
- Sequencing gut microbes allows us to understand your balance of good versus unhelpful microbes. We then suggest how to fix any imbalance.
- How to improve your gut health
- In partnership with Atlas Biomed microbiome testing.
Gut microbiome test – repeat test
- Results integrated into your personal recommendations. Gut diversity, probiotic and vitamin synthesis scores.
- A high variety of gut bugs and microbes have been shown to be linked to good health. We give you a “diversity score” out of 10 that can be tracked over time.
- Your gut makes something called butyrate from insoluble fibre that makes up 20% of your energy need. We asses how good your gut is at doing this.
- Your gut makes vitamins. We analyse your ability to do that.
- Antibiotics starchy diet can cause an overgrowth of yeast in the gut leading to many skin conditions such as psoriasis, sebopsoriasis, acne and eczema. Fix it on the inside = fix it on the outside.
- We have partnered with Atlas Biomed. As well as our report you will get the full Atlas microbiome report.
|Dimensions||10 × 20 × 20 cm|