- Improves mood can reduce depression
- Improves energy production
- Important for normal vitamin D function and calcium levels
- Important for normal brain and nerve function
Magnesium L threonate is a highly absorbable form of magnesium attached to the amino acid L threonine, a compound derived from the metabolism of vitamin C is used to boost the magnesium levels in the body. It crosses the blood-brain barrier leading to an increase in magnesium in the brain particularly. This form of magnesium has been shown to help improve mood.
Due to a significant decrease in magnesium in our soils low magnesium levels are very common. Magnesium citrate can be used to treat symptoms of too much stomach acid, heartburn and indigestion. It can also be used for constipation. Magnesium is used in over 30 enzyme systems in the body and is neccessary for normal heart, muscle and brain function. Excess alcohol, slat and coffee cause the body to lose large amounts of magnesium. Magnesium is essential for relaxation and works along with vitamins D3 and K2 and calcium for proper bone formation.
How it works
Each tablet contains elemental magnesium to increase magnesium levels in the blood. Magnesium threonate crosses the blood brain barrier and directly increases levels in the brain rather than other tissues and organs like the brain.
The main benefits of magnesium citrate include:
- Increases magnesium levels in the brain
- Improves mood
- Improves energy
- Each tablet contains 5oomg magnesium L-threonate
- Non GMO, Soy free, Gluten free, Lactose free, Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Ingredients: Magnesium L-Threonate, Vegetarian Capsule (HPMC)