- Hydrolysed marine collagen
- Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E & Vitamin C
- Improves hydration, elasticity and transepidermal water loss
- Reduces pigmentation and boosts extracellular skin matrix
Skin booster peptides
Our skin booster includes a number of essential ingredients for skin health. Collagen peptides contain all of the amino acids required for healthy skin. Vitamin C is essential for collagen growth and recycling vitamin E in the skin.
How it works
As well as supplying essential amino acids, collagen peptides appear to inhibit the MMP1 enzyme that breaks down collagen leading to skin ageing. To protect the skin from free radicals the body needs BOTH vitamin C and E. Vitamin E is the main skin antioxidant and it is recycled thanks to vitamin C. Low vitamin C affects collagen production and would healing and repair.
The main benefits include:
- Improved skin hydration
- Reduction in fine lines
- Join support
- Recommended serving size 3 capsule per day
- Dose per serving: 1150mg 90% Fish Type I hydrolysed marine collagen, 40mg ascorbic acid as vitamin C.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Allergen – Soya and Soya Derivatives – Glucose (starting material) sourced from Soy bean traces of soy are removed by the filtration
- Vitamin E 50% Vitamin E DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate 16.5 mg