Zeolite, is a mineral of volcanic origin from the South Aegean volcanic arc region of Turkey, boasts a unique cage-like structure, making it a powerful agent in trapping molecules. Rooted in the cataclysmic events of millions of years ago, zeolite offers a blend of natural power and modern health benefits.
It is known as a “binder” which helps to remove irritating toxins in the gut making it a powerful tool when treating gut and mould issues.
The need to know
What are the benefits?
Reduces symptoms of candida die off
Reduces gas and flatulence
Natural product from zeolite
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Zeolite, birthed through an intricate dance of volcanic ash, water, and unique geological conditions, has a unique internal structure that allows it to act as a natural trap. With its micronised particle size (less than 25 microns), it efficiently captures unwanted molecules, essentially acting as a detoxifying agent. During gut and mould treatments the increased volume of mycotoxins in the body can cause symptoms such as headache, nausea and muscle aches. By binding these mycotoxins zeolite enhances clearance whilst reducing unwanted side effects of treatment.
How will I know its working?
Experience a clearer digestive tract and reduced bloating.
Reduced die-off symptoms during gut and mould treatments. Sense of well-being and reduced environmental toxin influence.
When to take it?
Take 2-4 capsules daily with water, either before or after meals.
Zeolite is not offered as part of a daily supplement pack because the volume and frequency of use will vary.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Per Serving% Daily
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Did you know?
Zeolite's origin can be traced back to violent volcanic eruptions that painted the ancient skies of Turkey.
Its unique cage-like structure is nature's perfect design for trapping and eliminating toxins.
The process of zeolite formation requires precise chemistry between volcanic ash and water, resulting in these soft yet potent rocks.
Publications you might find interesting
Want to go a bit deeper?
The latest research
1. Pavelić, Sandra Kraljević, et al. "Natural zeolite clinoptilolite: new adjuvant in anticancer therapy." *Journal of Molecular Medicine* 78.12 (2001): 708-720.
2. Ivković, Slavko, et al. "Dietary supplementation with the tribomechanically activated zeolite clinoptilolite in immunodeficiency: effects on the immune system." *Advances in Therapy* 21.2 (2004): 135-147.
3. Zarković, Neven, et al. "Anticancer and antioxidative effects of micronized zeolite clinoptilolite." *Anticancer Research* 23.2B (2003): 1589-1596.
4. Dogliotti, G., et al. "Natural zeolites chabazite/phillipsite/analcime increase blood levels of antioxidant enzymes." *Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition* 50.3 (2012): 195-198.
5. Ouzouni, P. K., et al. "Effects of clinoptilolite supplementation on growth performance and antioxidant status in broilers." *Biological Trace Element Research* 141.1-3 (2011): 246-254.
Gain access to your own data driven dashboard, health reports and personalised supplement plans.