If you're experiencing brain fog, preparing for a high-stakes exam, or struggling with low mood, consider our Dr. formulated Nootropic Complex.
This powerful supplement harnesses the benefits of various nootropics to optimise neurotransmitter production, supporting focus, calmness, and overall cognitive function.
The need to know
What are the benefits?
Balanced brain support with nootropics x1 tablet
Focus, memory, brain fog, task initiation.
Boosts neurotransmission and protects against cognitive decline
Includes Huperzine A, CDP choline, N-acetyl-L-tyrosine (NALT), L-Theanine, methyl B vitamins
The Nootropic Complex works by synergistically combining various nootropics, vitamins, and amino acids to support cognitive function:
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: This is a highly bioavailable form of tyrosine, an amino acid essential for dopamine production, which plays a significant role in mood and concentration.
CDP Choline: It plays a crucial role in producing acetylcholine, an essential neurotransmitter for cognitive function and energy production. It's also necessary for the formation of phospholipids vital for neuronal membranes.
L-Theanine: Found in tea leaves, it has been shown to increase brain activity in the alpha frequency, which promotes mental alertness and relaxation without causing drowsiness.
Methylated B Vitamins: The active forms of B vitamins support mitochondrial function, the energy powerhouse of cells.
Ashwagandha: An adaptogenic herb that helps normalise hormones, activates AMPK, boosts testosterone, and improves energy.
Huperzine A: A nootropic isolated from Huperzia serrata, it increases levels of acetylcholine in the brain, enhancing energy, alertness, and mental sharpness. It also inhibits acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine, thus preserving this vital neurotransmitter.
BioPerine: Derived from black pepper, BioPerine enhances the bioavailability of the other ingredients.
How will I know its working?
You may notice improvements in memory, focus, mood, and energy levels. Concentration levels are normally significantly improved.
When to take it?
Take 1 tablet with food and see the effects. Consider two tablets if required. To avoid tolerance, pulsing is important. Match the number of rest days with the number of days you have been taking the nootropic for. For example, if you take for 3 days, avoid taking it for the next 3 days.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Bulking Agents: Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate, Anti Caking Agents: Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
Did you know?
Nootropics, also known as "smart drugs," are substances that enhance cognitive function.
The term "nootropic" was coined in 1972 by Romanian psychologist and chemist Corneliu E. Giurgea.
Not all nootropics are the same. They can be natural or synthetic and work in various ways to improve brain function.
Publications you might find interesting
Want to go a bit deeper?
The latest research
1. Rae, C. D., & Broer, S. (2015). Glutamine transporters in mammalian cells and their functions in physiology and cancer. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Biomembranes, 1858(10), 2411-2422.
2. Qian, Z. M., & Ke, Y. (2014). Huperzine A: Is it an Effective Disease-Modifying Drug for Alzheimer's Disease?. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 6, 216.
3. Nobre, A. C., Rao, A., & Owen, G. N. (2008). L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 17(S1), 167-168.
4. Rogers, P. J., Smith, J. E., Heatherley, S. V., & Pleydell-Pearce, C. W. (2008). Time for tea: mood, blood pressure and cognitive performance effects of caffeine and theanine administered alone and together. Psychopharmacology, 195(4), 569-577.
5. Chengappa, K. N., Bowie, C. R., Schlicht, P. J., Fleet, D., Brar, J. S., & Jindal, R. (2013). Randomized placebo-controlled adjunctive study of an extract of withania somnifera for cognitive dysfunction in bipolar disorder. Journal of clinical psychiatry, 74(11), 1076-1083.
Gain access to your own data driven dashboard, health reports and personalised supplement plans.